Best Bricklayers Profiles
When building Brick and block masonry structures, you need to develop specific tools and equipment quickly and efficiently; bricklayers profiles save time and make you a lot of money when used correctly. When a bricklayer has set up a few courses from the foundation, you can set up a profile that you can use as a corner profile and attach your corner blocks and line.
The Bricklayers profile saves the headache of building a corner, but not only that, it enables you to start running in the brickwork straight away. The bricklayer’s profile is an essential tool for any price work bricklayer.
Bricklayers profiles are made from box section aluminium or steel and come in many sizes. Below, we will have a look at some of the different types of Brick profiles.
- Bricklayers Aluminium Brick Corner Profiles with Gauge Tape
- Mustang Brick Profiles 6′ External Corner Building Profiles
- Marshall Profiles – 1.8m Wall Building Profiles – Bricklayers Building Profiles
- Faithfull FAIPROEXT 2M Bricklaying Corner Profiles for Brickwork with Fittings
- Best Spirit Level for Bricklayers and Masons
2 quality aluminium box-section profiles for brick and blockwork that are easy to set up and
The brick profiles come marked out with brick gauge tape that
The bricklayer’s profiles are 40mm by 40 mm and made from lightweight strong aluminium and the profiles are capped on the end to stop mortar build-up. The profiles are designed to be clamped to brickwork with profile clamps or with f clamps. They will increase production compared to building 2 corners. The bricklayer’s profiles are basic by design but rated by trade.
The Mustang External Bricklaying Corner Profile eliminates the need for building 2 corners, they are available in two sizes 6′ or 8, The mustang profile provides a firm corner profile post that you can start laying to straight away when in situ, which means for faster bricklaying.
You can lay 25 courses to the line from the D.P.C With the 6′ Profile and 30 courses with the 8′ Profile.
The Profiles sit off the brickwork so that you can point behind the profile as you go and point the corner all the way around.
Supplied with all fixings and instructions.
- Fast and simple to use
- Both profile and fixings are of an
all steelconstruction giving durability and a long life
- Profile sits off brickwork to enable pointing behind as you go
- Supplied with full instructions
- Mor info on https://www.mustangtools.co.uk
Marshall profiles make for easy laying once you have spread the feet out and set the bricklayers profiles up you can attach the line and off you go.
With the Marshall bricklayers profiles you can build up to 1.8 m high meaning 24 courses of brickwork and 8 courses of blockwork.
The Marshall bricklayers profiles are perfect for setting out extensions or commercial builds where you can carry them with you and set out external and internal walls simply and easily.
1 Set Includes: 1 Set 1.8M (2 Profiles) & Base Plates, 4 Adjustable Stay bars & Base Plates, 2 External Sliders, 12 M12 Nuts & Bolt + Spanner, 1 30M String Line On Spool 8 Plastic Line Ties, 2 Profile Levels, 1 Height Gauge, Instructional DVD, 2 Nylon Carry Bags
- Marshall Profiles – 1.8m Wall Building Profiles (1 Set = 2 Corner Profiles)
- On one setup, build 8 courses of blockwork / 24 courses of brickwork.
- Marshall Profiles assurance of precision combined with their ease of use guarantee.
- More info on: https://marshallprofiles.com/building-profiles-videos/
Faithfull FAIPROEXT External corner profiles enable fast and efficient bricklaying as you don’t need to build any corners and you are running
The profile acts as an accurate post to run your bricks
Made from Galvanised steel construction the faithful bricklayer’s profile is simple and easy to set up and adjust using wing nuts.
Complete with all fittings and full instructions Profile pack
- External corner profiles provided the answer to fast and accurate bricklaying by removing the need to raise corners first
- The Brick profiles can be used after three courses of bricks have been laid.
- Once the profiles have been attached to the brickwork and set up, they provide an accurate and firm corner post from which a building line may be run.
- Complete with all fittings and full instructions
- Galvanised steel construction
Barnwell Gauge Tape is ideal for marking up your Building Profiles, helping to improve your accuracy of bricklaying.
This quality laminated and waterproof tape is marked up for bricks and blocks, 75mm, 150mm, 225mm, 300mm and 375mm.
It’s easy to apply and remove.
The tape is 48mm wide and comes in a 60-metre roll
- 48mm wide x 60m Roll
- To be used with all 48mm wide Profiles
- Marked up bricks for 75mm, 150mm 225mm 300mm 375mm
- Easy to apply and reapply if needed