Groundworkers Tools & Equipment
Why Groundworkers needs quality tools?
Every construction project needs some foundation, which cannot be adequately built without good groundworkers and good quality tools.
Here we look at some of the best groundworkers tools.
Ground Workers Hand Tools:
Best Shovels For Groundwork:
Made from high-quality material,
The bulldog square shovel is a must-have for groundwork.
- Weight: 2.54 kg
- Length: 28 in
- It is a square mouth shovel.
The blue-coloured shovel is durable and easy to use with a streamlined handle. Built to provide comfort, it is ideal for digging or refilling trenches and will last you for a long time.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 101.3 x 24.3 x 12.1 cm
- Weight: 2.73 Kg
- Material: carbon/manganese steel
- Comfortable, easy to handle contoured type grip.
- Durable and long-lasting due to heat temperament.
- Can resist damage from rust and soil adhesion because of epoxy coating.
- They make some of the best shovels for groundwork.
- Essential groundworkers tool
Ideal for mixing tarmac, digging and refilling trenches, this blue coloured shovel will last for a long time.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 103.1 x 25.5 x 17.3 cm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Material: carbon/manganese steel
- Crutch T type handle
- Heat treated and epoxy coated to give it durability and resistance from rust and soil adhesion.
- Built to provide max output even with a small force.
- Good quality groundwork tools
- Lightweight groundworkers shovel
This spade can withstand unfavourable weather conditions and is perfect for landscapers and gardeners.
- Dimensions: 38.78 x 7.48 x 4.13 in
- Weight: 2.47 Kg
- Material: Carbon Steel, Metal
- Spade Style
- Waterproof resists damage from scratches, rust, humidity, alkalis etc.
- Long lipped socket
- Comfortable, durable
- Built to last
Suitable for digging in large and unprepared areas, this item is extra-long and comfortable for the user.
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 mm
- Weight: 1 Kg
- Material: Ash handle, stainless steel
- Ergonomic type grip
- This is longer than other traditional spades.
- The spade comes with a ten-year guarantee.
- Lightweight, well-balanced groundwork spade.
The blue-coloured micro shovel is durable and perfect for landscaping, especially if you are working in restrictive or confined spaces.
- Dimensions (L x W x H):70 x 15 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Blade length: 210 x 150 mm (8.25 x 6 Inch)
- Width: 15.5 cm
- Material: pressured carbon steel blade with fibreglass shaft.
- Ergonomic type grip with round style.
- Easy to hold, comfortable and durable.
- A crafty little shovel.
Groundworkers Hand Tools
OX tools is a company known for its good quality products.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 14.7 x 70 cm
- Weight: 0.9 Kg
- Very useful
- Lightweight, well made
- Groundworkers tools
This grey coloured tool can easily dig through hard and heavy earth. Very efficient and durable.
- Dimensions: 43.5 x 5.91 x 4.92 in (LxWxH)
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- Material: Carbon Steel, Manganese Steel
- Handle length: 28 inches (711 millimetres)
- Contoured type grip, long handle and comfortable to use
- Rotary weld provides max output and durability
- Protected from rust and soil adhesion by epoxy coating
- Quality groundwork tools
Insulated Cable Laying Shovel:
The pickaxe is designed in such a way that it increases the impact of the downward spring impressively. Ideal for beginners, as the forged steel blade, can easily cut through the woods heedless of your aperture skills.
- Length: 900 mm
- Weight: 2.26 kg
- Material: Steel blade, fibreglass handle
- As fibreglass is more durable than wood, the pickaxe is a long-lasting quality tool.
- The steel blade forged from iron and carbon alloy.
- Quality groundworkers tool
Spear and Jackson product are known for their extra-long and comfortable grip.
- Dimensions: 42.13 x 12.99 x 5.12 in
- Weight: 13.86 pounds
- Grip length: 1066mm (42″)
- The extra-long wooden grip length makes it easy and comfortable to use.
- Groundworkers tools
- Ideal for laying and levelling paving stones.
OX Combination Rubber Mallet – Non-marking Rubber Mallet Hammer with Fiberglass Handle – Multi-Color 24 oz
This mallet hammer comes made of rubber combined with a very comfortable fibreglass grip.
- Dimensions: 10.16 x 35.56 x 11.43 cm
- Weight: 950 g
- Material: Rubber, fibreglass
- Cool, sleek design
- The semi-hard white face will not harm the material by discolouration or scratches.
- The long, comfortable, light, but firm fibreglass grip is comfortable, giving it a cool, aesthetically pleasing look from a top tool brand.
- OX Tools
These boots provide additional comfort and protection to their wearer with cushioned, detachable sole and steel toecaps and energy absorbing seat.
- Dimension: 53.4 x 35.6 x 12.6 cm
- Weight: 3.16 Kg
- Material: 1. Outer: Rubber, Sole: Rubber, Steel midsole, Steel toecap
- Closure: Slip-On
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Resists damage caused by water and oil and protects the wearer from antistatic electricity and heat as it can withstand temperature up to 300oC.
- HI-Vis Lining
- Cleated outsoles
- S5 safety rating
- Excellent groundwork boots
Unparalleled in its durability because of the reinforced built, this product is suitable for summer due to its breathable air mesh lining that allows the air to travel.
- Dimensions: 35 x 27 x 9.5 cm
- Weight: 1.47 Kilograms
- Sole Material: Rubber
- Pull-on closure
- The boots are waterproof, flexible, and comfortable as it protects your foot from chafing or blisters. It is durable, shock-absorbent and heat retentive too.
- They are straightforward to clean and have a 16-inch height which gives you additional protection.
reatboots for groundwork especially in the winter months