Best Drywall tools list
Drylining is a trade that partners with plastering and it is a process of internal works on buildings.
Dry liners fit boards and lining so a plasterer can carry out their work.
But also today many properties are being finished by dry liners.
Taping and jointing is a quicker process that can leave a similar finish.
Today you see dry liners finishing on commercial and domestic properties worldwide.
Dry liners create internal walls. They insert plasterboard, box pipes and wires behind walls and create space for insulation.
A dry liner uses a variety of plasterboards and also soundboards.
The job involves fixing, measuring and cutting plasterboard to size and then sealing and finishing the boards to a smooth finish known as taping and jointing.
- Taping knifes
- 1. 10″ Kraft Tool Stainless Steel Taping Knife:
- 2. Rollingdog Doberman Elite Performance 12″ Taping Knife
- 3. Marshalltown M/T3508SD Taping Knife Durasoft Handle
- 4. Marshalltown M/T5743 M5743 Joint Knife, Multi, 100mm (4in)
- 5. Faithfull Tools Plasterers & Dry Lining Tool, Multi-Colour
- 6. OX PRO Series Taping Knife – Stainless Steel Drywall Filling Knife with Dura Grip Soft Handle – Flexible Plastering Spatula – Spackle Tool 10 inch/250mm
- 7. HOGARD Taping Knife Stainless Steel Putty Knives Made in EU, 14 inches 350 mm
- Drywall utility saw
- 1. Marshalltown 22 Dry Wall Utility Saw 6in
- 2. OX P133116 Pro Rasping Multi Utility Metal Jab Knife
- 3.Stanley 2-20-556 FatMax Jab Saw
- Drywall Rasp
- 1. Marshalltown Drywall rasp, Specifications:- Blade Material Stainless Steel, Handle Type Durasoft
- 2. TAJIMA Drywall Rasp – 7-inch Combination Sheetrock Tool with Bi-Directional Teeth & in-Handle
- Wolfcraft Triple-Blade Edge Planer For Gypsum Plasterboards with Perfectly Bevelled Front Edges
- Plasterboard Lifting Tools
- VEVOR Drywall Cart Plasterboard 3000LBS Load Capacity Drywall Tools Cart Dolly Handling Sheetrock Sheet Panel Service Cart Heavy Duty Drywall Plasterboard
- Roughneck ROU32610 Gorilla Gripper Board Lifter 10-28mm Dry Wall Tools
- Stanley 105868 Dry Wall Wall Board Carrier (A Pair)
- Super worth 16FT Heavy Duty Drywall Tools Lifter Plaster Board Panel Hoist Jack Tool 70kg Lifting Capacity With 4″ Caster Wheels Rolling Lockable Yellow
- Best Plastering Trowel for Beginners and Professionals
A dry liner uses a variety of different tools.
Below are some drywall tools used today.
Ideal for drywall application, Taping and jointing, this stainless steel taping knife is well made and well balanced.
Brand: Kraft Tool Co.
Material: Stainless Steel
Weight: 0.5 pounds
Thickness: 1 inch
- Handle easy to grip.
- Flexible spring steel blade
- Light in weight
- Rust Proof
It is one of the best drywall tools for finishing and jointing, its size allows to cover more areas with controlled pressure. In addition, it is excellent for feathering and smoothing compounds on walls.
Brand: ROLLINGDOG Tools
Material: Stainless Steel
Item weight: 300 gram
Dimensions: 30.6 x 25.3 x 3.4 cm; 300 Grams
- Premium beach wood handle provides better handling and comfort.
- The taping knife has a stainless steel blade with a varnish coating.
The knife has premium tempered stainless steel. The blade of the Taping knife is tapered for easier use in tight corners due to its smaller blade.
Included Components: 1 x M3508DS Stainless Steel Taping Knife Durasoft Handle 200 mm (8 inches)
Item weight: 238 g
Premium tempered stainless steel
Weighted and stiff with Durasoft rubber handle
Strong and reliable
It is designed for easy use and is good for smaller areas and it can be used for a multitude of tasks.
- Durable plastic handle
- High carbon steel blade
- Weighted for perfect balance
All faithful products are in such a way well made dependable. They are cheaper than other options but don’t lack in quality.
Part Number: FAIDWTAPE200
Item weight: 100 gram
- It has a soft-grip handle
- Suitable for spreading and jointing compound
- Used fortaping and jointing, patching holes and covering over nails.
6. OX PRO Series Taping Knife – Stainless Steel Drywall Filling Knife with Dura Grip Soft Handle – Flexible Plastering Spatula – Spackle Tool 10 inch/250mm
OX provides a good range of drywall tools, and the Taping Knife is one of them. It provides a firm hand grip and is easy to clean. In addition, the device is wider and has a quality taping edge
Manufacturer: OX tools
Colour: Multi colour
Product Dimensions: 59.6 x 11.8 x 2.8 cm; 300 Grams
Size: 10″ / 250mm
Item weight: 300 gram
- Strong Aluminum back
- Multi-utility tools
- Tough as an Ox
- Flexible stainless steel blade
HOGARD Taping knife easily applied for plaster, putting, wallpaper removal, scrapping, filler or caulk. It has aStainless steel blade and rubberised handle grip.
Dimensions: 38 x 25.2 x 2 cm; 400 Grams
Size: Taping knife 350 mm (14 inches)
Material: Stainless steel blade & rubberised handle grip
Item Weight: 400 gram
- Ideal for Smooth finishing
- Highest Quality stainless steel Blade
- Suitable for multiple application
Drywall utility saw
Marshalltown 22 Dry Wall Utility Saw 6in has a gauge blade with eight teeth per inch. It penetrates easily into plasterboard.
Item Dimensions: 12 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 18.1 gram
- Size of blade 6.”
- Cuts Plywood, wood, and plaster board
- Heavy gauge blade
- Hardwood handle
The tool is best for cutting plasterboard wood and plastic. It provides a sharpened pointed tip for easy piercing through any drywall.
Brand: OX tools
Part Number: OX-P133116
Included components: 1 x OX Pro Jab Saw – 6.5″ / 165mm & Holster Pack
Blade length: 6.5 inches
Item dimensions: 40 x 140 x 370 millimetres
Colour: Multi colour
Item weight: 180 g
- Soft grip handles
- Multi-utility tool
- Sharp pointed tip
- Heavy-duty holsters
- High-quality blades
Stanley 2-20-556 FatMax Jab Saw & Scabbard has a hardened and tempered blade to provide long life and durability.
Blade Length: 150 millimetres
Weight: 120 grams
Item Dimensions: 36.4 x 13.9 x 3.2 cm; 120 Gram
- Smooth end to facilitate twisting and pushing blade
- Moulded handle for improved comfort and control.
- Sharp point for piercing board
- Hardened and tempered blade
Marshalltown Drywall rasp has guide rails, and a Durasoft handle for comfort. In addition, it has stainless steel, which helps the user to work in both directions.
Manufacturer: Marshalltown The Premier Line
Part Number: M/TDR389
Item weight: 6 ounces
Product dimensions: 8.5 x 5.25 x 1.63 inches
Material: Stainless Steel
- Highly durable
- Easily to use
- Durasoft handle
It has a versatile design with three unique teeth styles used for a variety of grinding applications.
Item dimensions: 7.28 x 3.58 x 1.1 inches
Item weight: 0.35 pounds
Item Model number: TBYD-180
Included components: Tajima TBYD-180 Drywall Rasp with Edge Trimmer & Shaping Tool
- Fast Grinding section
- Fine teeth for finish work
- Side Rail teeth for notching
- In handles Dust collection
Wolfcraft Triple-Blade Edge Planer is a great drywall tool. The product is suitable for broad thicknesses. The blades are best for controlled and safe working.
Manufacturer: Wolf Craft
Part Number: 4009000
Product Dimensions; 12 x 14.8 x 35.5 cm; 300 Grams
Included Components: 1 x triple-blade edge planer
- Permits subsequent gentle and fast filing
- Three blades for precise cutting
- Suitable for board thickness of 12.5mm and 9.5 mm
Plasterboard Lifting Tools
VEVOR Drywall Cart Plasterboard 3000LBS Load Capacity Drywall Tools Cart Dolly Handling Sheetrock Sheet Panel Service Cart Heavy Duty Drywall Plasterboard
VEVOR Drywall PlasterboardCart is constructed from high capacity built-in steel which provides a hefty load capacity. It is perfect for households, warehouses and workplaces and to move plasterboard, drywall tools and plywood.
Model Number: C1e3zp8a
Product Dimensions: 117.09 x 60.96 x 11.94 cm; 18.6 Kilograms
Item Weight: 18.6 kg
- Heavy Duty Construction
- 3000LBS Bearing Capacity
- Easy To Use: Height
- Reliable & Stable
- Wide Application Area
It is a safe way to lift, grip all types of heavy materials. Made from aircraft quality aluminium, and special rubber pads are attached to it. It is a must for those handling large plasterboards on a daily basis.
Part Number: ROU32610
Product Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 13.6 cm; 544.31 Grams
Item Model Number: ROU32610
Included components: 1 x Gorilla Gripper Board Lifter General Purpose (up to 19 mm)
Item weight: 544 g
- Soft-grip cushioned handle
- Minimise potential risks
- 90kg maximum weight
- 10-28mm capacity
Stanley Board Carrier has a Biomaterial handle for comfort and protection. The pair carrier is used for carrying drywall and other boards easier from one place to another.
Part number: STHT1-05868
Item weight: 2.31 pounds
Product dimensions: 7.56 x 5.98 x 2.95 inches
Item model number: STHT1-05868
Material: Metal; Plastic; Paper
- Bi-Material Handle for extra protection
- Comfortable to grip
- It makes carrying drywall and other boards easier
- Sold in pairs
- Robust design
Super worth 16FT Heavy Duty Drywall Tools Lifter Plaster Board Panel Hoist Jack Tool 70kg Lifting Capacity With 4″ Caster Wheels Rolling Lockable Yellow
The drywall lift has an all-welded steel construction,tool-free assembly and teardown, single-stage winch with brake that one person can use. The drywall lift allows one person to lift a drywall panel to 1.22 mx4.88m in size, without assistance.
Brand: Super worth
Capacity: 70.00 kg
Part number: 91700001/917000012#Superuk
- Perfect for both home and commercial use.
- Easy to Assemble