Concrete cement mixers are an essential tool for every builder and bricklayer, and they come in many different shapes, sizes, and weights.
A concrete mixer with a petrol motor that’s lightweight and manoeuvrable is an excellent choice if you are a small builder and work in remote places.
A construction worker can be at numerous construction sites every week.
Many construction sites involve working at heights such as scaffolding, and they are construction sites with tight access areas where heavy equipment can be complex. That’s why choosing a portable concrete cement mixer that’s reliable is an essential tool to get the jobs done.
Belle Minimix 150 Cement Mixer and Stand Petrol GXH150 Rated by Trade
This is a belle Minimix 150 Cement Mixer and Stand Petrol GXH150. This Mixer has been designed to make mixing concrete and cement quick, easy and efficient. The belle 150 is a robust and durable design with an extra thick drum and quick mix paddles. Heavy-duty sealed cast gearbox for longer life. Large choice of engines and electric motors to suit the user.
The belle minimix 150 is one of the best portable mixers for tradesmen it is easy to set up and it is very reliable.
- A portable and compact machine
- Quality drum for easy mixing of cement, sand, gravel and other materials used in construction.
- Quick mix paddles that help to mix the material quickly and easily.
- Complete thermal overload protection to ensure safety when using the machine.
- Quality easy to use portable cement mixer that's built to last.
Best Budget Concrete Mixers:
Building work can be an expensive undertaking. It's not uncommon for homeowners to spend tens of thousands on materials and the labour necessary to complete their dream homes. But there are ways you can save money, such as by purchasing a concrete cement mixer and learning to do small to medium jobs yourself, Here are some cheaper cement mixers that won't break the bank.
The Belle minimix 150 Cement Mixer and Stand Petrol GXH150 is a compact and portable mixer for easy transportation. Capable of mixing a full barrow load of concrete or mortar. It comes with a barrow height swivel and stands—complete thermal overload protection. The minimum 150 is a robust and durable design with an extra thick drum and quick mix paddles. Heavy-duty sealed cast gearbox for longer life. Large choice of engines and electric motors to suit the user.
- Polypropylene drum makes it lightweight machine
- The large drum with 3.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Large Mixer with 1.77 cu. ft. mixing capacity
- Easy-to-clean poly drum
The Klutch Portable Electric Cement Mixer features an easy-to-clean polypropylene drum with 3.5 cu. ft. drum capacity and 1.77 cu. ft. mixing capacity. Mixer rolls on flat-free tires that never need to be inflated hold up to 225 lbs of premix cement and is ideal for use in construction sites or job sites where electrical outlets are not available or convenient to access. The Mixer comes complete with a durable steel handle, metal agitator shaft, and other necessary components needed for operation (power cord not.
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene drum
- 3.5 cu. ft. drum capacity
- 1.77 cu. ft. mixing capacity
- Holds up to 225 lbs. of premix
The Hyundai HYCM160 concrete mixer is a robust and rugged heavy-duty electric cement mixer from Hyundai. Offering a large output of perfectly mixed materials for small to medium-sized building projects. Driven by a robust 230v 650w maintenance-free Hyundai electric motor, the Mixer can be plugged into any standard three-pin UK plug socket. The 160-litre mixing drum has a 115-litre mixing capacity and two gated mixing paddles, allowing you.
- Large 160 Litre Drum Capacity with a 115 Litre Mix Capacity
- Powerful 240v 650w Electric Motor with Standard UK 3 Pin 13amp Plug
- Ergonomic Safe Tipping System with Large Hand Wheel, Cast Iron Gears and Manual Lock System
- Durable Puncture Proof Tyres for Easy Transportation and Movement Around the Job Site
The RocwooD 180L cement mixer is perfect for concrete, mortar, or render. Not only will the easy-load design save your back, but the dual fast-mix blades also ensure the RocwooD 180L mixer will produce a consistent, stable mix for every load. Save time not having to wait for an over-wet mix to set or the laborious task of potentially having to redo a job due to inconsistencies of a poorly mixed batch of cement. With a vast positional locking tipping range for an easy pour, a solid reinforced frame for durability, and a durable steel drum, the RocwooD 180L cement mixer is best for any job.
- The RocwooD 180L cement mixer is perfect for concrete, mortar, or render.
- Easy-load design save your back; the dual fast-mix blades ensure the RocwooD 180L mixer will produce a consistent, stable mix for every load.
- Save time not having to wait for an over-wet mix to set or the laborious task of potentially having to redo a job due to inconsistencies of a poorly mixed through a batch of cement. With a vast positional locking tipping range for an easy pour, a solid reinforced frame for durability
This portable cement mixer is ideal for smaller jobs. It's lightweight and easy to move around the job site. In addition, the drum has an ergonomic handle for easy lifting and transporting.
The Klutch 2 cubic foot portable electric cement mixer features a steel frame with a powder-coat finish, 10in. X 1 5/8in. Solid rubber tires, 250 Watt, 1/3 HP 120V electric motor operates at 1,720 RPM and holds up to 108 lbs. of premix. This unit measures 34
- Easy-to-clean polypropylene drum
- Two cu. ft. drum capacity
- 0.88 cu. ft. mixing capacity
- Holds up to 108 lbs. of premix
- 250 Watt, 1/3 HP 120V electric motor operates at 1,720 RPM
Wolf 550w Electric Cement Mixer 135L Drum Portable Concrete Mortar Double Insula is a cement mixer, which can be used for wet and dry mixing. It is ideal for concrete, cement, mortar, plaster, sand, solid-liquid or even feed and fertilizer. Solid construction, this quality cement mixer is perfect for both bricklayers construction and farm applications such as feeding or seed inoculation. Not only that, this Wolf electric mixer is a cost-effective solution for DIY mixing at home. The sizeable 135L drum can mix a multitude.
- Drum Opening 383mm
- Fitted With a 13 Amp BS Plug
- Very Powerful 550w, 230V Double Insulated Motor For Safety
- Complete with Removable Stand With Lock Pin For Increased Safety
- Designed To Be Tough With a Seriously Strong Construction and Quality Feel
Keeping the Mixer Clean
Tricks of the Trade
Keeping a concrete mixer clean after use is a daily job that needs doing correctly, and there are several procedures to do so.
Once you have emptied the mix, add water and let the mixer spin for a minute, this will mix the remaining mortar and dilute it, so it doesn't sit on the paddles and set.
Give the mixer a brush now and then to stop the build-up of cement, then wash with a bucket of water.
Every day once finished, chuck a bucket of water into the mixer and some bricks or aggregate and let it spin for 10 minutes and wash out with a clean bucket of water.
When you're looking for a concrete mixer, it can be hard to know which one will work the best for your needs. Different brands and models offer additional features that may or may not suit your business the way you want them to. If you're struggling with this, we've compiled our list of 7 portable and lightweight concrete mixers that should help make the decision process.