Best Scaffolders Tools.
Scaffolding is a temporary and fundamental structure on the outside of any building. This structure is used for workers to access the building to construct, repair, or renovate. Therefore, a safe scaffolding structure is essential.
Making the scaffolding structure is not a simple task as it involves a lot of physical strength, high fitness and, for sure, the best scaffolders and tools to complete the job.
We all have seen scaffolders unloading the heavy scaffold poles from the trucks, trying to balance these poles on their shoulders, taking them to the job site.
Scaffolders work at height. For safety, they have to wear safety harnesses to protect themselves.
Scaffolders are great professionals that perform a highly skilled job.
To make their scaffolding job easier, they need good quality reliable tools. We have looked at some of the best and most used and rated scaffolding tools.
This article has listed all the necessary tools to do the scaffolding.
- Scaffold Spanners
- Cal-Hawk Scaffold Ratchet Wrench with 7/8″ Socket 1/2″ Drive & Hammer Tip Industrial Tool
- Priory PRI380B Scaffold Spanners
- Teng Tools 19mm x 22mm or 3/4 x 7/8 12 Point Double Ended Socket Ratcheting Podger Scaffold Spud Wrench – PGW1922
- Scaffolders Tool Belt
- BBI Scaffolding Brown Thick Leather Tool Belt with Full Tool Set
- New Edition Scaffolding Leather Tool Belt 5 in 1 Edition – 4 PCS Tools Included
- Scaffolding Tool Belt Set 4pc – Premium Tan Leather – Made in the UK – Connell of Sheffield
- Rolson Heavy Duty Builder’s Mate 4 Pocket Tool Leather Belt
- Scaffolders Belt Accessories
- Big Ben Gorilla Safety Hook for Cordless Power Tools
- Big Ben Medium Scaffolders Level Holder Natural Leather
- Big Ben Single Spanner Frog Black Leather
- Scaffolders Magnetic Boat Level
- Stabila 81s-10mh Magnetic Level and Holster 2511
- Big Ben Induction Level Magnetic – Black Magic
- Fitool Professional Magnetic Scaffolding Spirit Level 10-Inch, Milling V-groove Base with 5 Strong Rare Earth Magnets for Superior Gripping Power, Die Cast Magnetic Torpedo Level 250MM and Holster
- OX Tools OX-P027625 Pro Torpedo Level 9″ / 230mm, 250mm
- Bahco 466-250 250mm Scaffolders Level
- Scaffolders Harness
- Makita DJR186Z 18v LXT Reciprocating Recip Sabre Saw
- Impact Sockets
- 21mm Metric Scaffolding Impact Socket 1/2″ Drive with Pin + O Ring
- Makita Impact Bit Socket M14 x 52 insercion 1/2 Internal 21 mm Outer 28 mm 134833-2
- Fall Safe FS224 Scaffolder Safety Harness for Scaffolding
- Honeywell 1032876 Miller H-Design Duraflex 2-point Harness with Automatic Buckles and Front D-ring
- Best Scaffolders Tool Belt and Accessories
A wrench or spanner is a tool that has thousands of uses, especially in scaffolding work. It is the essential tool for scaffolders who fabricate scaffolding for building work. Keeping the importance of scaffold spanners in mind here, we have listed the two best spanners to meet all your tightening and loosening needs during scaffolding.
This scaffold Ratchet Wrench with a 7/8″ socket is designed for working with scaffolding and other construction applications. It comes with a hammer tip that is useful to reduce vibration and protects fasteners against distortion. The metal back of this scaffold ratchet is excellent for taping in/out pins on bars that pair with the ideal Socket length that fit over most scaffold parts.
- Scaffold Ratchet Wrench With 7/8 Socket 1/2″
- Drive & Hammer Tip Industrial Tool Sockets.
- Plated And Extremely Rugged 8.5 Inches Long.
Our second best scaffolding spanner is a strong, nice and heavy spanner, ideal for everyday site work, especially for scaffolding. The Priory PRI380B Scaffold Spanners is made from the highest quality of Stainless Steel. Very robust and heavy-duty, that makes it worth paying the extra money.
- 380B Scaffold Spanner Stainless Steel Bi-Hex 7/16W poker shaped handle.
- Bi-Hex Whitworth socket.
- Length 215mm.
Teng Tools 19mm x 22mm or 3/4 x 7/8 12 Point Double Ended Socket Ratcheting Podger Scaffold Spud Wrench – PGW1922
19mm x 22mm 12 Point Double Ended Socket Ratcheting Podger.
Scaffold Spud Wrench.
They are designed with a robust 32 tooth reversible ratchet mechanism.
It features a pre-drilled hole to tether the tool while working at height. Great for scaffolding, construction, garage, workshop, carpentry, auto, home and garden DIY. It also features a tapered end to line up bolt holes, working fast and efficiently.
- 12 point double ended sockets with 32 tooth reversible ratchet mechanism
- Pre Drilled Hole To Tether The Tool While Working At Height
- Ideal for scaffolding, construction, garage, workshop, carpentry, auto, home & garden DIY
- Tapered end to line up bolt holes which allows it to work with bolts quickly and efficiently
- 19mm and 22mm Sizes. 3/4 and 7/8 inch. Length: 12.5 Inches. Weight 1lb. Lifetime warranty
Scaffolders Tool Belt
A scaffolders tool belt is needed to carry tools when working. Scaffolding work involves working at height so a quality and secure tool belt is needed. A leather tool belt with various pockets keeps your tools organized by accommodating a range of tools that are accessible right at the hip. Here are a selection of scaffolders tool belts.
Let’s start with the brown thick Strong Leather Scaffolding 5 pcs Belt. It is a large size leather belt that can hold all the scaffolding tools securely.
- New Edition Brown Strong Leather Scaffolding 5 pcs Belt
- -Large Size Leather Belt – Large Tape Measure Holder –
- 7/16in Whitworth bi-hex socket swivels 180 degrees for ease of use.
- 19/21 Ratcheting Podger Spanner Double Action Forward and Reverse
- 5 Tape Measure Neilsen Magnetic Spirit Level Boat Scaffolders 250mm/10″ Vile Bubble Hi-Viz 2D
This tool belt is a leather tool belt is five tools capacity with 4pcs. Spanner 7/16. 10-inch Magnetic level, 5 m tape. Silver Ratchet Podger 19/21 double-action forward and reverse. The other features include 16 Feet Meter Tape Measure Blade width is 19 MM – Brightly Colored—Smooth Blade Recoil Lock and Unlock Button Rubber Grip Easy To Hold—Belt Strap + Belt Clip.
- Leather Tool Belt 5 tools capacity with 4 PCS Tools
- Spanner 7/16. 10-inch Magnetic level, 5 m tape
- Lock and Unlock Button Rubber Grip Easy To Hold
This tool belt is Hand-made in the UK from thick, premium UK tanned leather. Without any doubt, it is the strongest, durable tool belt that’s rated by professionals and is available in a number of colours. In addition, this high-end tool belt provides a durable and secure place to keep scaffolding tools.
- Scaffolding tool belt set – 4 pieces. Hand-made in the UK from thick, premium UK-tanned leather. Solid and durable – guaranteed against manufacturing defects or faulty materials. Includes:
- Toolbelt (2″ wide, adjustable up to 44″ waist)
- Double spanner frog
- Level holder (open-ended design)
- Large secure tape holder
The Rolson is a heavy-duty tool belt with four pockets to handle all kinds of tools and scaffolding accessories.
This four pockets tool belt is manufactured from top-grain leather.
It includes a measuring tape holder, pincer, pliers and scaffold spanner holder and scaffolding level.. The measures 50 x 1250mm with two pin buckles and Rivet enforced for added strength.
- Manufactured from top-grain leather
- includes measuring tape holder, pincer, plier and scaffold spanner holder
- belt Size: 50 x 1250mm
- two-pin buckle
- rivet enforced for added strength
Scaffolders Belt Accessories
With the correct accessories, we can add tons of functionality to scaffolding tool belts.
Big Ben Gorilla’s safety hook for cordless tools, if you want to be hands-free on the job by keeping your heavy cordless tools attached to the scaffolders tool belt. It is made from dense but lightweight plastic that did not cause any weight addition to your waist. The Big Ben provides unbelievable strength and security whilst keeping your power tools at arm’s length for quick accessibility.
- Made from dense but lightweight plastic.
- Provides unbelievable strength and security, whilst keeping your power tool at arm’s length for quick accessibility.
- Works well with a suitable safety lanyard.
- This heavy-duty hook slots onto your tool belt to provide a secure place to hold your impact wrench or drill.
Big Ben manufactures the tools and equipment for professional scaffolders. If you are doing a scaffolding job, you need quality tools and equipment to help you do the best job, like BIGBEN Medium Spirit Level Holder. It is a robust level frog manufactured spirit level holder with strong 2-part rivets and the best British leather. In addition, there is a compact loop-over-the-belt design that adds strength.
- Manufactured using heavy-duty 2 part rivets and best full grain British leather, this range has been designed with real hard work in mind.
- The compact loop-over-the-belt design gives added strength, making this super heavy-duty range the firm favourite across the industry.
Here is another scaffolders belt accessory for keeping the scaffold spanner. This robust spanner frog is built by using heavy-duty 2 part rivets and the best full grain British leather. This range has been designed for professional scaffolders in mind.
- Heavy-duty 2 part rivets and best full grain British leather
- The compact loop-over-the-belt design
- Available in Black & Natural Leather
Scaffolders Magnetic Boat Level
One of the most vital part of a scaffolders job is getting it level and a spirit level is an essential part of every scaffolder’s tool kit. Here we have listed different magnetic boat levels commonly used for scaffolding.
Stabila 81s-10mh Magnetic Level is a very popular level with scaffolders. It is accurate to 0.5mm/m in the normal position and 0.75mm/m in the overhead position. It features strong magnets in the measuring surface for a secure hold on steel surfaces and comes with a belt pouch. Moreover, you can get the satisfaction of 10 years to guarantee with this level.
- Accurate to 0.5mm/m
- Features strong magnets in the measuring surface
- Vials are guaranteed to remain accurate for ten years.
A great scaffolder knows excellent quality output is not about knowledge and skill but also about using the right tools.
Built for the job from a company that makes professional scaffolding tools.
- Guaranteed for life against magnetic failure
- Engineered from high-grade composite material – Vista-tech vial
- 5x THE GRIP
- Easier to read – faster to work with and a perfectly balanced feel
- Ultra-Light – only weighs 144 grams
Fitool Professional Magnetic Scaffolding Spirit Level 10-Inch, Milling V-groove Base with 5 Strong Rare Earth Magnets for Superior Gripping Power, Die Cast Magnetic Torpedo Level 250MM and Holster
This Professional Magnetic Scaffolding Spirit Level includes Alu casting housing surface high visibility orange powder coating for good visibility. In addition, it comes with three bubble vials in plexiglass(180°/90°/45°).
- high visibility orange powder coating
- with 3 bubble vials in plexiglass
- tow holes close to the end of the level for hanging or lanyard attachment
OX is well known for manufacturing construction industry tools. The OX-P027625 Pro Torpedo Level comes in the Ox blue colour and three bubble vials in plexiglass. It carries Die-Cast Aluminium Body and Fine Milled Surface With V-Groove, accurate up to <0 0005″/ ” (0 5mm/m).
- Die-Cast Aluminium Body
- 3 Solid Block Vials
- Fine Milled Surface With V-Groove.
The Bahco 466-250 250mm Scaffolders Level comes with a solid anodized aluminium body, one vertical and one horizontal vial. It contains an open-frame design that makes it easier to handle. It is accurate up to 45Â° and 30Â° angles preset for quick angle setting.
- Torpedo Wasserwaage
- Mit 30° und 45° Winkel
- Unzerbrechliche Blocklibellen
- Maximale Messtoleranz 0,5 mm/m
Every scaffolder and site safety officer knows the importance of the best safety equipment while working at height. The Harness is the correct tool to keep scaffolders safe.
The Makita reciprocating saw DJR186 is a cordless reciprocating saw powered by an 18V Li-ion battery and developed for higher cutting efficiency and more durability.
The Makita reciprocating saw has a tool-less blade change making it easy to switchblades, and the Makita drill comes with a trigger lock of lever.
newly designed crank mechanism for efficient cutting perfect for cutting scaffold boards and poles and widely used on the construction site today
Impact sockets are for loosening or tightening scaffold fittings. These sockets are used to bind the scaffolding together. As the name suggests, the strength and quality of the impact socket are directly proportional to the strength of the scaffolding structure.
Here is the professional impact socket that is for commercial or occasional use. It is best to use for scaffolding as it comes with a 26mm inner depth socket, so perfect for more extended threaded scaffolders clamps and retaining ring and O-ring.
- 21mm Scaffolders socket
- Six-sided / single hex socket for maximum grip
- Suitable for erecting scaffolding and steel fencing
- Impacted socket for total strength and durability
- It comes complete with a retaining pin and O-ring
Makita is known for offering the highest quality accessories to complement its extensive power tool and construction tool range. Here is the best impact socket from Maita. For scaffolding — you can not go wrong with this socket. Robust, reliable and lasts ages. The Makita Impact Bit Socket pairs with socket, pins and rubber that make it best for impact drill at work.
- 1.18 x 1.18 x 3.35 inches Scaffolders socket
- Individual Sockets – Mechanics’ Tools
- Quality Makita accessories for power tools and garden tools
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Body only machine
Voltage: 18 v
Capacity in Wood: 255 mm
Capacity in Mild Steel Pipe: 130 mm
The FALL SAFE FS224 harness comes with ergonomic back and leg pads. The leg pads move along the user, including IZY quick connect aluminium buckles, a dorsal D-ring and a frontal D-ring. All this makes one of the best Harnesses for scaffolding workers.
It is super comfortable with safety, and the new Croc 2.0 padding assures the airflow through all the harness layers.
- Material: Aluminium | PES HP Water repellent
- Adjustment points: 5
- Maximum load: <100 KG
- S/M – 1,558 Kg
The Honeywell harness 1032876 Miller H-Design Duraflex 2-point Harness comes with automatic buckles and a Front D-ring. Duraflex of Size-2 Stretch 44,5 mm webbing PES with PTFE treatment that is water repellent and anti-stain. All the parts are teel; Zinc plated finish with breaking strength ranges from 900 daN to 2700 daN.
- Material: Aluminium | PES HP Water repellent
- Adjustment points: 2
- Maximum load: <100 KG