Best Concrete Finishing Tools.
As a construction worker, you can understand the need for having the best tools you can to provide the best quality work. Here is the list of some of the best construction/ finishing tools you must-have for your work.
OX Pointed Trowel – Pro Concrete Finishing Steel Trowel – Soft Grip with Dura-Grip Handle
Built from high-quality heat-treated steel, this flooring trowel is durable and ideal for scraping, plastering, filling and patching applications to repair the damage on a particular surface.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 11.5 x 51 cm
- Size: 16-Inch/400 mm
- Weight: 420 g
- It comes with a dura-grip handle that is comfortable.
- The top-notch engineering ensures the strength and robustness of the trowel.
Marshalltown Concrete Finishing Trowel 16 X 4 Round Front Curved Handle
Marshalltown 13511 16 X 4 Finishing Trowel-Round Front with Curved DuraSoft Handle made from the highest grade hardened and tempered spring steel with the blade adequately shaped. The aluminium alloy Xtralite mounting is lightweight but very strong, and the front end of the trowel is rounded. The resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability.
- Dimensions 16.6 x 4.4 x 3.7 inches
- Weight 0.55 Kilograms
- Rounded front edge.
- Durasoft Comfort.
- Well Balanced.
Kraft Tool CF064PF ThinLine Pro Magnesium Hand Float with ProForm Handle, 16 x 3-1/8-Inch:
The Pro Magnesium hand float comes with a long but secure grip which makes it easy to use.
- Dimensions: 17 x 4 x 5 inches
- Weight: 0.52 kg
- Size: 16 x 3-1/8-Inch
- The handle is very comfortable and provides a firm grip.
- Excellent Concrete finishing float.
OX OX-P017020 Pro Magnesium Float – Cement Finishing Magnesium Trowel with Soft Grip Handle – 20 Inch/500 mm:
This float is renowned for its high-quality design, durability, comfort and efficiency, a well-balanced float made by a reputable tool brand.
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 59 cm
- Weight: 760 g
- Size: 20-Inch/500 mm
- Magnesium Blade
- Comes with a bevel-edged blade which helps to soften the ends for additional safety and wear resistance.
- Very durable, and comfortable to use as it has a soft-grip handle for users.
- Quality Concrete finishing float.
MARSHALLTOWN The Premier Line 148D 16-Inch by 3-1/8-Inch Cast Magnesium Float with DuraSoft Handle
The MARSHALLTOWN The Premier Line is Intended for the true professional to stand up to heavy, daily use. Cast from the most refined magnesium and designed with just the right broken-in shape. The placement of the handle gives the float perfect balance. Handles come secured with torque pad screws that will not back out. Premium Dura Soft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability. Assists the user in preparing the surface for troweling.16-Inch x 31/8-Inch. Construction: Cast construction allows more knuckle clearance.
- Dimensions 16 x 3.25 x 3.25 inches
- Weight 1.05 pounds
- Magnesium blade
- Cast from the finest magnesium.
- Designed with just the right broken-in shape.
- Cast construction allows more knuckle clearance.
- The placement of the handle gives the float perfect balance.
- DuraSoft Handle.
OX Tools OX-T016301 OX Trade Lightweight Aluminium Concrete Rake:
This rake is very comfortable due to its long grip. It is well balanced and light in weight.
- Dimensions: 3.94 x 20.47 x 59.45 inches
- Weight: 1.01 Kg
- Extruded rake plate & 45-degree edge angle.
- Soft grip, 1500mm long handle.
Marshalltown Concrete All Aluminum Placer/Rake:
The rake has a strong aluminium build that provides superior quality, strength and durability.
- 60″ Long with end-cap
- 19 1/2 X 4″ Blade Comes without Hook
- Made of Aluminium
- For additional strength, powder coated and braced.
Concrete Finishing Float round end Concrete Bull Floats:
QLT By MARSHALLTOWN BFKIT9 Concrete Finishing Tote with Round End Bull Float, Rock-It 2.0 Bracket and QLT Handles:
The Marshalltown Finisher’s Tote is the perfect kit for finishing concrete. The tote is made from a double layer of water-resistant, durable nylon. It has multiple straps and pockets to hold various finishing trowels and tools, with a bracketed window to fit any length pole, bull float or Fresno.
This kit combines excellent design and Marshalltown quality to make it an essential tool for both specialists and general builders finishing large concrete areas.
Comes complete with: 1 x 48in Magnesium Round End Bull Float, 1 x Rock-It Bracket and 4 x Handles. All carried in a handy tote bag for ease of transportation.
- Dimensions: 73.8 x 12.9 x 14 in
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Top quality.
Kraft EZY-Tote Tool Carrier with 48″ Concrete Finishing Round End Bull Float, EZY-Tilt II Bracket, and (4) 6 Ft. 1-3/4″:
Durable, long-lasting, it is built to handle the concrete finishing jobs out there.
Tool Carrier EZY-Tote Carry all of your finishing tools at once!
Four 6′ x 1-3/4″ aluminium bull float handles are secured to a plastic divider to eliminate slipping.
The 48″ round end ribbed, Extra-Lite Magnesium Bull Float has an EZY-Tilt II double-tilt bracket securely attached.
The solid yet lightweight blade is “broken-in”, curved, and balanced to prevent digging.
Comes with a bracket that features a chain to avoid overextension during use.
The bag has a cut-out opening for the bracket to protrude while attached to the float without harming
Five exterior pockets hold the user’s tools.
Inside the bag are two mesh pockets with zippers and two more large pockets with flap closures secured with Velcro.
One pocket features stitched dividers for thin handles and pencils.
The bag features plastic straps, metal snaps, and Velcro closures to secure the tools and the load during transport.
The bag is balanced for ease with a padded adjustable strap for comfort.
- Dimensions: 22.86 x 15.24 x 0.95 cm
- Weight: 454 g
- Able perform the toughest jobs.
Concrete Floor Grinder:
Marshalltown M/T176D M176D 176D 6×3-inch Cement Edger-Durasoft Handle, 6in x 3in:
Ideal for giving a professional look to work by providing the smooth rounding of cement edge, which prevents chipping, the Marshalltown trowel is built from superior quality materials and will last for a long time.
- Dimensions: 15.24 x 7.3 x 7.62 cm
- Weight: 281 g
- Size: 6in x 3in
- Material: heavy gauge high carbon steel
- Radius:3/8 in, with lip length: ½ in
- Gives superior performance and durability.
- Comfortable, reduces the effort spent in use.
Marshalltown 92 6 x 2 3/4 Concrete Edge Trowel, 3/8 inch Radius, Silver, 152×70 mm:
Made from high-quality material, the Marshalltown 92 6 x 2 3/4 Concrete Edge Trowel is a must-have for finishing work.
- Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 in
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Cutting Diameter: 1 in
- Assembled Diameter: 1 in
- Made from superior, high
Marshalltown M180 Stainless Steel Groover Cement Edger 6x3in:
The stainless steel gives it a robust build and superior durability.
- Dimension: 1 x 1 x 1 in
- Weight: 0.28 g
- Cutting Diameter: 1 in
- Assembled Diameter: 1 in
- Durable, strengthened built.
OX Pro Concrete Edger / Jointer Groover Trowel – 90 x 180 mm – Stainless Steel, Multi-Grip, Masonry Hand Tools with Dura Grip:
Gives a precise and efficient performance, which makes it a must have for concrete finishing.
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 9.5 x 30 cm
- Weight: 550 g
- Size: 90 x 180 mm
- High quality stainless steel
- The dura grip handles provide extra comfort and protection to the user.
Faithfull SL8 Screeding Level 2400mm/8ft 3 Vial and Grips:
Ideal for levelling out when concreting is being laid, the aluminium screeding level is durable lightweight and is durable and comfortable to use.
- Dimensions: 245 x 2.7 x 11 cm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Three vials, one horizontal, one vertical and one angled at 45 degrees.
Concrete Tool Kit:
The Premier Line CTK2 Concrete Finishing Tools:
The quality concrete finishing tool kit is made by marshall town who make quality tools that built to last from a reputable tool brand.
- Everything you need to finish concrete in comfort and style
- Tools come with Marshalltown’s DuraSoft handles for a soft feel, reduced fatigue, and excellent durability
- Kit includes 14-Inch by 4-Inch finishing trowel, 16-Inch by 3-1/8-Inch magnesium float, 6-Inch by 6-Inch stainless steel concrete groover (1/2-Inch groove)
- 6-Inch by 3-Inch curved end edger (3/8-Inch radius), 12-Inch by 5-Inch wood float, 5-Inch by 2-Inch margin trowel
- It comes complete in canvas Marshalltown tool bag
- Dimensions: 21.63 x 12.63 x 11.38 in
- Weight: 4.08 kg
- 8 AA batteries required
- Kit includes 14-Inch by 4-Inch finishing trowel, 16-Inch by 3-1/8-Inch magnesium float, 6-Inch by 6-Inch stainless steel concrete groover (1/2-Inch groove), 6-Inch by 3-Inch curved end edger (3/8-Inch radius), 12-Inch by 5-Inch wood float, 5-Inch by 2-Inch margin trowel in canvas Marshalltown tool bag.
- Rated by Trade.
Eibenstock – Diamond Floor Concrete Grinder – Hand Held 110v:
The best grinder is to remove concrete, tile adhesive, plaster, paint, epoxy, coatings and carpet adhesive, screed seams, residual mud, epoxy and thermoplastic coatings etc.
- Power Input: 14 amp
- Rated Voltage: 110V
- Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Disc Diameter: 5″
- Spindle Connection: 7/8″
- Weight: 4.5
- Can quickly smooth or grind the surfaces.
- Ideal grinder to prepare the surfaces for tile or marble renovation.
- Dust, debris resistant.
- Able to handle tough jobs.